Need help understanding your bill?
Duncanelectric's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 5:25 PM

Orders not fulfilled as promised

I ordered an iPhone 2 weeks ago. After talking with a rep on the phone I decided to bundle Internet and direct TV so I could get unlimited data on my phone. 2 weeks later Internet and TV are installed and still no phone. I called customer service and was treated horribly and not only told the was no account of my phone being ordered but that no one was willing to help me and that I could be connect to disconnection services if I was unhappy.

I needed the phone more than I needed the other 2 options. I am traveling on business and have been without a phone for 2 weeks now.

I have had AT&T for 12 years and I've never had such problems ever. I am sadly disappointed that my continued loyalty has been disregarded and to know that I am not valued as a customer. I have always been pro AT&T and recommended them for years. Now I really feel like I hold no value and my business is meaningless.

Please help rectify this....

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

We can only advise, this is a customer populated forum.

If you ordered the iPhone 7 two weeks ago, you would not have received it yet.  Many ordered on the 9th and most were fulfilled by release date.   Those who ordered after 9/9 have delivery dates set in October and November.  

When ordering a phone, an email to agree to terms of service is sent to the email of record.  If you did not see such an email, the order was either not placed (perhaps got sidetracked with other service order) or was canceled if the email wasn't confirmed.    I suspect the order never was placed because the rep got sidetracked. 

Look for the email.  Do you have any charges 2 weeks ago for the phone?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Never got any conformation email. I have multiple charges from AT&T to my account on that date and even since then. Also it wasn't iPhone 7. It was 6s. I transferred my old number from a family plan I was on. Only emails I received were about tv/internet.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

And the charges you mention are for starting a new Next installment on the 6s?   If so, ATT should have record of the Next agreement and sale.  

Call and ask them to review your account, then track the phone if it was shipped.

You can save time on hold by messaging through the forum to @ATTMobilityCare. Give them all account information, contact information and let them sort it out.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@Duncanelectric   Please, stick with one thread.  I have ask the other be removed.  It confuses the forum with multiple threads on the same problem are started.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.