Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Old phone records

Contributor

Old phone records

I need to retrieve old detailed usage bills from 2008 thru 2012. What is the best way to get them? I’ve called customer service and went to a corporate store with no luck. 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎04-14-2019 8:37 AM

Re: Old phone records

Sorry but it won’t be possible. For anything older than what is online, you must call and request a bill reprint ($5 per reprint) but those reprints only contain billing information, no usage logs. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I don’t mind paying for it. Why no usage records on a detailed billing? One would think all the information should be together. ?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

I have no idea why, I just know the detailed call logs and other usage data is not available. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support