Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Old bills

Highlighted
Contributor

Old bills

Is it possible to obtain copies of past bills? I was an AT&T customer for years before switching to Cricket Wireless. I need proof that I had bills from AT&T anytime between 2009-2014. One bill from any of that time period is all that I need. 

I had two numbers through AT&T through my employer Marriott. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by phonenerd
‎04-20-2018 12:51 PM

Re: Old bills

@phonenerd wrote:

Is it possible to obtain copies of past bills? I was an AT&T customer for years before switching to Cricket Wireless. I need proof that I had bills from AT&T anytime between 2009-2014. One bill from any of that time period is all that I need. 

I had two numbers through AT&T through my employer Marriott. 

Thank you.

As long as you still know the phone number on the account, you should be able to call and request a bill reprint (one from 2014 is probably the easiest). There is a $5 charge.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I NEED COPIES OF MY PHONE CALLS THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2018   HOW DO I RETRIVE THESE  THANKS

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by phonenerd
‎06-27-2018 9:47 AM

@WRGA31088 wrote:

I NEED COPIES OF MY PHONE CALLS THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2018   HOW DO I RETRIVE THESE  THANKS

You can access the past 16 months of detailed billing using your online account

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

What is the number to call.  They say I can't get them.. I'm looking for 2010 to 2011.

Message 5 of 6
Employee

1-800-288-2020

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support