Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Old Billing/call log statements

Highlighted
Contributor

Old Billing/call log statements

Been trying to find an answer but is there a way to get the call logs and billings statements from 5-6 years ago? 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage

Re: Old Billing/call log statements

Yes, by contacting ATT directly. Paper copies can be sent at $5 per statement 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thanks. I spoke with customer service and they stated I would have to get a court order in order to get my old statements.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by omega2125
‎03-06-2018 1:36 PM

@omega2125 wrote:

Thanks. I spoke with customer service and they stated I would have to get a court order in order to get my old statements.

Try again. Unless you are not the account owner, that is false. You do not need a court order to get your own statements. Make sure you ask for a bill reprint and specify you want the detailed bill with call logs.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Thanks sandblaster that did it.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support