OUTSTANDING Customer Expierence

Highlighted
Contributor

OUTSTANDING Customer Expierence

I took my 4 (yes I said 4) kids to the AT&T location at 785 7th Street NW Washington DC to get each of them their first phone.  Yikes.  Their ages are 13, 12, 12, & 10.  Upon reluctantly entering, I was greeted by Nicholas.  I explained my dilemma to Nick and he jumped into action explaining all of my options, what would be most practical and most affordable for everyone.  After helping me decide which phones and plans I was going to get, Nick went above and beyond when he sat down with all four kids and helped each of them pick out individual phone numbers and then showed each of them how their new Android works and even setting each of them up with their own individual Google accounts!  All I can say is WoW - bravo AT&T for hiring an outstanding employee.  Promote him, retain him, grow him because he's invaluable to your company.

Thank you very much,

Michael C.

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: OUTSTANDING Customer Expierence

Hello @Playaserpent Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you so much for sharing! I've located Nick in our directory and will forward your feedback to his store and area managers right away. I absolutely agree with you, awesome reps like Nick need to be recognized!

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support