Explore & discover

Helpful Links




I keep getting harrassing phone calls ftom bill collectors asking  for other people and really want to change my number. In on a fixed income so I really can't afford a new phone






Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Jjcase15
‎12-03-2017 1:27 PM

Re: Number

If you have postpaid service, you can change your number online through MyATT. If you have prepaid service, you must call to change your number. There is a $36 fee for a new number. Another option is just don’t answer calls from numbers you don’t know.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support