Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Number transfer

Contributor

Number transfer

How do I transfer a phone number from one phone  to different phone on the same account 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-05-2017 7:55 AM

Re: Number transfer

Move the sim card.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

How do I transfer my prepaid at&t number to my new at&t phone without changing the SIM card, the are different sizes. Also I would like to transfer my prepaid minutes over as well.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

Prepaid minutes don’t transfer. To avoid losing your prepaid balance, you should wait until they are almost used up or just before your auto pay will make the next payment. 

As as far as completing the process, I’d recommend going to an AT&T owned company store. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

You need to call to get your new SIM card activated with your number. 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support