Need help understanding your bill?
youcannotcme's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014 2:36 AM

Newgistics....

A multi-million dollar corporation like AT&T using such sub standard shipping solutions and leaving their customers in the lurch is less thn acceptable. I dropped my phone off using the "smart lable" they provided to me. Sixteen days later I have no updates, I have no idea where the phones are and because of this I am paying a higher bill for 2 phones I do not have as AT&T will not credit you back until they recieve the phone back which is fair, but as this forum shows MANY people have had nothing but grief by being subjected to your poor choice in logisitic solutions.

I would bet if everyone who complains here switched to T-Mobile, Verizon or some other carrier I bet this **it would not be happening. Shame on you AT&T for mistreating your customers, many who have been loyal and know they have options. Once I straighten this out Im dropping you and will probably drop your service from my business.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, youcannotcme!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any shipping updates. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm dealing with the same problem...   I am not happy,   11/8   I sent back a pre ordered IPhone x   the. touch pad did not work.. after instructed to return to any store. Information was wrong they would not take it if I bought it online.. I mailed back with the return label.... 3 weeks later the phone wad mailed back to me requesting I unlock and reset back to factory   I was able to do through my find my phone app on my own phone.   12/8 mail it- with the ATT smart label with tracking and mail USPS... as they instructed...   I was giving until Dec 28 or would be charged for the phone...  I have been billed Nov Dec and Jan    is this the way you want to treat your paying customers... $1000.00 phone Ive never used.. fix this I have 4 phone lines and really want to give you a chance to make good!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.