For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
DTFD65's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2013 7:44 PM

New to AT&T and have a question about new line of service

On Friday night, I went online and placed an order for new line of service (first time), and ordered a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone. Entered all the information (Address, phone, date of birth, social, and so on). I received an order confirmation email with my order number, phone, plan, service, activation fee, and what will be charged to my card. I opted for Priority shipping method.

Now my question is, because I received the order confirmation email with my order number and when I go to AT&T website and track the order, it says Shipping Status "Processing"; "Our fulfillment center is processing your order for shipment".

Does this mean that AT&T has approved me for a line of service? Or is there still a chance they may request a deposit for deny me?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@DTFD65 wrote:

On Friday night, I went online and placed an order for new line of service (first time), and ordered a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone. Entered all the information (Address, phone, date of birth, social, and so on). I received an order confirmation email with my order number, phone, plan, service, activation fee, and what will be charged to my card. I opted for Priority shipping method.

Now my question is, because I received the order confirmation email with my order number and when I go to AT&T website and track the order, it says Shipping Status "Processing"; "Our fulfillment center is processing your order for shipment".

Does this mean that AT&T has approved me for a line of service? Or is there still a chance they may request a deposit for deny me?

DTFD65,

Hello and welcome to the forum, here is some information I found on ATT.com. By the verbiage in the first paragraph

"If we require additional information to process your order, you will receive an email asking for the additional information" it seems that being in a processing state the order is still going through, I would just wait until it says shipped.

Check the status of your order

James

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.