Need help understanding your bill?
vandi07's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 29th, 2019 12:53 PM

Never received $300 reward card!

Have service for 2 months now. No news of reward card. Checked on reward website- no reward found on my account. Chatted with agents- no records of it. Called 800-288-9983 and was told to call another number. Called 1-800-675-8459 and was put on hold forever. Still have not reached anyone for help. Read so many scam posts, I’m starting to believe it is true! 

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

5 years ago

Was this resolved?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I was able to resolve it through customer care.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

How did you resolve it? I am having the same issue. Spoke to someone who said she manually put it through and a month later I’m still waiting and my reward is not showing up on their rebate center. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I called customer care after I called the rewards center. Before you can speak with anyone in reward center, the wait time is super long!!! And the reward center representative was not helpful at all!!! She told me that my services was not within the promotional time frame and for me to call customer care if I believe this was a mistake. I called att’s customer care phone number 800-288-2020. Told them what was going on and they looked and it did not match up with what the reward center was saying. So customer care personally contacted reward center and straighten everything out for me. I got my card within 2 weeks. But it did took me 2-3 hours of waiting on the line.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you!

why can’t they just uphold their end without making us jump through hoops?

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

5 years ago

Did you try calling 800-675-8459 again?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

No, I didn’t call the reward center again. Customer care called for me instead since reward center was making it hard. Reward center takes forever to answer calls and they don’t know what they’re doing.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.