For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
prasooly9's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 15th, 2017 9:11 PM

Need help on my account_Please have a supervisor contact me!

​Hi,

I replied to an email I received from AT&T I understand it's an automated email and it's not common to get a hold of a specific representative.
However, Katherine H (her email below) was very helpful as I've been having a lot of major issues with my account.
My entire family and I have been a customer with AT&T, and would like to continue. Lately, It's been frustrating as there has been lots of changes to my account. Apparently, the AT&T representatives changed my plans 3 times within the last 3 months. ​I have literately been making calls to AT&T every 2-3 weeks regarding my account and I"m on the call for 2 hours. Every time I would have to step out of the work/office to make these calls.
Katherine understood the situation and she was very helpful. However, I just called AT&T and a representative told me something completely different from the plan Katherine has talked to me and offered.
Is there anyway to get a hold of (Katherine) or a supervisor who can assist with recurring issues on my account?

I just recently moved to the west coast and getting talked into switching my phone provider by friends and family here. I would much rather stay with AT&T, however if these issues don't get resolved I will have to cancel my account as well as my family's account.

Please contact me at 703-989-4534

Thanks,

Paris

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@prasooly9 This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will call you based on your post here. You need to contact customer support. An alternative to calling is to send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare. This is also a public forum, please remove your personal information.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.