Helpful Links

Need help in finding information about each number on acct

Contributor

Need help in finding information about each number on acct

I am trying to find out about how to go into my acct and find out how much it is for each phone line on acct.. Please help
Message 1 of 8
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Mythreesons
‎06-30-2016 10:45 AM

Re: Need help in finding information about each number on acct

On the online account, go to billing & usage.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

I don't know my acct number
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

It's on your paper or email bill.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

I'm still being billed for this phone number, which I haven't had since 04/2016  This is my old number, it was paid in full on 04/2016 when I received my last bill from this number, yet I'm still being billed for the number, I've spoke with at least 5 to 7 reps and each one assured me this would be resolved, yet I receive a bill each month for this number, how can this be resolved, each month the bill increases.

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

Need help finding my account number 

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Did that  it wasn't useful 

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Fernandez333

Are you postpaid or prepared. Postpaid customers receive an email notification with their account number on it. The account number is also on their online bill and on their paper bill.

If you are a prepaid customer your account number is Only available by calling AT&T

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support