Need help understanding your bill?
vickiquint's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 5:30 AM

Need a number to corporate? Ive been given the run around since day one (month ago).

I have been given the run around for the last month.  Now they are saying I am past my date to get anything taken care of.  They seemed to do that on purpose.  They have given me fax numbers that did not exist, emails that came back undeliverable and phone numbers that routed me back to regular customer service.  Does anyone know of a number to a district manager or corporate?  I really need someone to know how bad the customer service has been since I signe up a month ago.  I have been trying to resolve issues from day one and they just stall.

Scholar

• 

121 Messages

10 years ago

The only way for you to get something resolved is only through customer care.
Sadly there is no 'corporate' number, the reason being is because then everyone would start to call it; essentially rendering it useless.

Since we are a community forum with other AT&T customers, maybe if you post your situation we might be able to help you out.
🙂

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

10 years ago

@christopherjones wrote:
The only way for you to get something resolved is only through customer care.
Sadly there is no 'corporate' number, the reason being is because then everyone would start to call it; essentially rendering it useless.

Since we are a community forum with other AT&T customers, maybe if you post your situation we might be able to help you out.
:)Agreed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.