Need help understanding your bill?
jc0505's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 3:56 PM

Closed

NEED PHONE RECORDS

Hello I'm on a phone plan with my mother in law. How can I request phone records for my cell phone and my husbands phone without having to ask her to request them for us. Will AT&T be willing to help just with the phone numbers?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@jc0505 wrote:

Hello I'm on a phone plan with my mother in law. How can I request phone records for my cell phone and my husbands phone without having to ask her to request them for us. Will AT&T be willing to help just with the phone numbers?

If you are authorized users, you can call. If not, then she will have to submit the request. No matter who uses them, if they are on her account, they are considered her phone numbers. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Good luck working your way through the AT&T  bureaucratic customer service phone maze!!!  I spent over 2.5 hours on the phone with them yesterday, spoke with 4 different speakers for whom English was not their first language, with up to a 30 minute on-hold wait between each person, and NONE of them were able to resolve my simple administrative issue NOR give me guidance on HOW to solve it. And CHAT was working at all!!  I even went to the local store in person and NO ONE there could assist me either!!  Absolute nightmare. Problem still exists with no where to turn!!  Thinking about buying a cheap flip phone to simplify my life and tell AT&T to take a hike, and good luck getting the rest of the payments due them on my payment plan for their expensive phones!  They've gotten too big and can't properly service their customer base.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.