Need help understanding your bill?
Pedrohialeah's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 12:39 AM

My phone doesn't work for to hurricane Irma

How am I supposed to communicate with your company when my phone doesn't work? My land line is out. My cell is out
No way to TEXT ATT OR SENF EMAIL.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

You obviously have internet access. Send a private message to @ATTCares

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Att cares is a public forum. I don't see where I can send a private message. I am not going to put my personal info on here.

Please tell me how to send a private message. Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

HI there, sandblaster. You obviously do not know the details seeing as you are in Illinois, not the direct impact zone of Irma. Cell service went completely out on the 10th until the 13th, where I had 1 bar of service-no data. Finally able to let my family 1000 miles away we were okay. Three days. Found out that Verizon had brought in mobile towers for their customers- zero effort from At&t. Oh well they said they wouldn't charge overage fees, but there was literally nothing to use for three full days, and we had already succumbed to paying for unlimited everything almost a year ago. You're response was short, rude, and certainly not helpful. They should take you're green ribbon privelges away if that's how you respond to people.

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

7 years ago

@Stargaze77  I am in central Florida and had a similar problem. Could talk and text. Only able to use data late at night and early in the morning. Knew data access during the day would be limited since Spetrum internet was down and everyone would be competing for bandwidth.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I was referred here and thought I would be getting help from Att.

But that's not the case
Do this is another waste of time
And as sad reflection on AT&T

As soon as things get somewhat normal
Here in Miami, I am ditching AT&T
And trying Comcast.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Pedrohialeah, Your are right, you should not post any personal information in this forum. This right here is a public forum but @ATTCares is not a public forum. It is the forum Id for a customer support team. To send a secure private message, click the ATTCares link above which brings up their profile, then click send message. Alternatively, you can click the mail icon at the top right to go to your personal inbox and send a message from there. The forum message system is encrypted and secure.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Stargaze77 How is telling the OP how to contact customer support either rude or unhelpful? It was short, I will grant you that but there was no point to say anything else. The OP was frustrated they had no way to contact customer support, I told them how they could. Again, how is that rude or unhelpful? 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

OK I see now the SEND message envelope
And I did, I thought this was Att cares
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thanks for your help sandblaster

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

SandblasteriI sent s PM and have not received a response , I did however get a reminder regarding my payment to AT&T

On that they can communicate just fine.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Word is they are being inundated with messages and are behind. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.