For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Nicholase23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 29th, 2016 2:47 PM

My phone bill

I want to know why my bill is so high this month? I paid my dues for the new phone last month and now I'm getting hit with some one time fees of 50$ and other fees when my bill used to be just over 100$!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one here can see your bill to explain why it is higher. If you'd like to post specifics of what you are being charged for, I'm sure someone here can explain it. Otherwise you need to contact customer support directly. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

our bill goes up, steadily, every month.  I have spent COUNTLESS hours for over a year on the phone with AT&T trying to get it straightened out.  Today, after an hour and a half, a loyalty rep said he was calling my phone to verify my account, but just hung up on me.  our bill this month is almost $500 for three phones on a bundled 15gb shared mobile plan, directv, uverse voice and internet.  I just wanted to cancel, at this point, was told by the first rep that the fraudulent line and extra line that nobody is using was cancelled, but it wasn't.  No shocker.  This has become the norm with ATT customer service agents, from what I have experienced and read on complaint boards, elsewhere.  Good luck getting resolution; you're going to need it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

The answer is in the bill detail, always.  

@GrasshopperGirl   You were probably signed up for Uverse at a special price, after 12 months the special prices start falling off and you get billed for channels you can live without.

Your cell phone bill will change by a few cents a month, since taxes and fees are almost always going up.  

Check your bill to see if that is the case.  I canceled starz and Encore when they started billing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am going to take our problem to the Better Business Bureau.  From my research, which has been going on for over a year, has shown me that this is the only way to be taken seriously and treated with respect.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.