For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
soundsofchewelah's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Monday, April 18th, 2011 12:32 AM

Mobile to Any Mobile - To Good To Be True?

So I have a dumb question, I added the Family Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling feature to my plan, after chatting with a rep.  She basically confirmed that the Unlimited M2M is truly for cell phone to cell phone to any network within the US.  I even looked it up in the answer center.  Then my Brother-In-Law calls and just doesn't believe that it could be.  So can someone set me straight, does that feature really include true mobile to mobile calling to any network within the US?

Thanks guys!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

13 years ago

Well Mr. Tenured CSR if you have a plan that includes roll over minuets and you have several built up but in order to cut costs you change to a lower minuet plan that also includes roll over minuets why do you lose most of the ones you had built up? Just another way AT&T has come up with to screw you over? I could see if you went to a plan that didn't include roll over but really!!

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Most of these new plans are to entice new customers who never knew what our original packets and plans were over the last couple years. To the new customers, i guess it may seem a deal.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

13 years ago

actually it was cingular was the one that put that rule in to place for the rollover minutes to be lost before the merger with att.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I have the 700 minute family plan, with $30 unlimited mess., unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited nights and w/e. I was reviewing my bill and noticed that some mobile to mobile calls took away from my minutes. It seemed like it was calls with people who have Verizon. Anyone noticed the same? I haven't contacted at&t yet.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

13 years ago

I have the 700 minute Family Plan with 3 phones, $30 Family Messaging Plan and 2/ $10 Unlimited Data Plans BUT because we get a 24% discount, which lowers the cost of our plan, we are not eligible for the Mobile to Any Mobile minutes. So, in my case, I would have to go to a higher rate plan or give up the 24% discount in order to get this. I suppose we'll keep the discount..we never use all of our minutes anyway. 

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

13 years ago

@maddogrum wrote:

I have the 700 minute family plan, with $30 unlimited mess., unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited nights and w/e. I was reviewing my bill and noticed that some mobile to mobile calls took away from my minutes. It seemed like it was calls with people who have Verizon. Anyone noticed the same? I haven't contacted at&t yet.

If you only have free Mobile to Mobile, that means free Mobile to Mobile between any ATT mobile user..not Verizon. Free  Mobile to ANY Mobile is totally different. Yes, you will see your minutes being used if you called a Verizon mobile number. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.