Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Mobile Share Advantage increase

Contributor

Mobile Share Advantage increase

I just read that there will be $5.00 increase to my Mobile Share advantage plan beginning in July.

Will that charge only be added once to my bill, or will it be added for each person's number on the plan?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎06-18-2018 4:35 PM

Re: Mobile Share Advantage increase

It’s on the plan only, not lines.  Your data will also double. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!