Need help understanding your bill?
Jessaca16's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 12:17 AM

How do I turn on my mobile hotspot?

When I try to turn on my mobile hotspot it tells me to visit att.com/My wireless but it does not tell me what to do from there. I have unlimited data. How do I turn on my mobile hotspot?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

The $65/month plan does not support hotspot.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Jessaca16 What IS THE NAME of the plan you have?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

When it says to visit att.com, it is telling you your plan does not support hotspot and you need to change to a plan that does support hotspot. Only Unlimited Plus supports hotspot. Any other unlimited plan does not support hotspot.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

$65 a month plan

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Until last month this feature was included with the $65 package.  I'm very disappointed it has been removed from the plan.  I no longer have any need for this costly package.  After decades of loyal AT&T service I will now have to look to another carrier who will meet my needs at a reasonable cost.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@troubled2018 wrote:

Until last month this feature was included with the $65 package.  I'm very disappointed it has been removed from the plan.  I no longer have any need for this costly package.  After decades of loyal AT&T service I will now have to look to another carrier who will meet my needs at a reasonable cost.

The $65 prepaid plan has never included mobile hotspot. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.