For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
vaboinmd's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 22nd, 2016 9:26 PM

Military Deployment Suspension

What is required to suspend my wireless phone service due to military deployment (I will be deployed for 6 months) and where exactly do I need to navigate to online to accomplish this? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

Got ya covered.   https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1045125

Stay  safe and thank you for your service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am currently overseas and my account was suspended for the year that I will be gone. Prior to leaving I suspended my account thinking, I would be paying for the monthly cost of my phone and no cellular service. It has now been two months that I have been charged much more than I anticipated. When I try to investigate the charges from AT&T I can't access my account due to the suspension. No matter what I try to use to log in, I cannot view my account. I have tried resetting passwords, using my email (the same one I receive billing statements from AT&T) and many other combinations in an effort to see why I am being overcharged. It makes very little sense to me that my account would be locked down while on military suspension. At this point, I really just want to log in, figure out why was being overcharged, pay off my phone and switch carriers. Please help me get into my account. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@KPD123 If you are getting charged, then your account is not on military suspension. Did you follow the steps outlined here: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1045509?gsi=ksrx9p. There is also an email address to contact.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I did all of that. I sent in my orders, visited a store and spoke with
a representative for over 30 minutes about 24 hours before I left the US.
As I said before now I can't even log in to reach out for customer support
because my account is suspended.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@KPD123 wrote:
Yes, I did all of that. I sent in my orders, visited a store and spoke with
a representative for over 30 minutes about 24 hours before I left the US.
As I said before now I can't even log in to reach out for customer support
because my account is suspended.

There's no such thing as Military Suspension. I'm concerned that, since you keep saying that, you didn't actually follow the correct steps.

There is a phone number and email address at the link @sandblaster posted. Use one of those methods to contact AT&T for help to get this straightened out. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.