Need help understanding your bill?
Mpartain's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 7th, 2017 11:41 PM

Make a complaint to CEO, upper management, and BBB

Customer Service kept me on phone for over an hour and a half while they sent me in circles, left me on hold/mute for long periods of time, refused to tell me how to resolve. Then, I called customer care to make complaint and was hung up on. Then, I called and was given a number for emergency services. This is the most ridiculous and disrespectful customer service experience I’ve ever had. And all I had was a simple problem-still unresolved by the way. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

And the problem?

Im not sure where to send you without knowing what’s wrong, or with what service.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi, I returned my Direct TV equipment in August 2019. Took it to UPS store. Was out of USA for two months.

Came back to USA- received a letter from ATT saying equipment was not returned. Called AT&T. Customer rep. told me equipment was returned, it will be posted on your account.

Now is December… a week ago I received a letter from the collection company regarding equipment charge not being paid. Called AT&T again, spoke to manager who said he will send the e-mail to back office and that the charge will be voided. He also said call again to double check. I called today and they are telling me they need reference number and that the equipment is not returned. As mentioned, it was confirmed by AT&T rep. that the equipment is returned and it was confirmed by AT&T manager that the charge will be voided. Why is AT&T scamming people and laying?!

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

DIRECT-TV and AT&T offer me a promotion for 1 year and said I'll be paying 45$ every month. which did happen.

I told them this is how much I am able to pay because of my financial situation. So we agree for me to use their promotion and 9 months later I got internet for 30$ as well. 1 year later I got a bill saying that my services change and my new bill is 103$ a month, So I called them and said this was not our agreement I even request for the recording because everything is recorded and they say there unable to provide me that, and they said I am in a contract for 24 months, which I was not aware of, so I ask to cancel the cable because I can't afford it and they said ok and then said I have to pay a 120$ for early termination fee, and each representive I speak to tells me something different and also after canceling my service they said my bill is 269$, But I still have the internet so when I paid the internet for 30$ they still suspended my account because they said the cable and the internet is combined, So when I got angry and ask to cancel my internet as well they said I have to pay another early termination fee for 120$ which add up to 369$ this is insane and they are scamming people, I recorded every word we talked about, they were so rude this is their names of some of them Danika, Bianca,Missy and Lidia . there's other's I forgot there names but they were so Rude and aggressive. They really need to take actions of these companies that are scamming people LIVE.

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Called AT&T for a service call because one of my three TV's lost the signal. They had me running around checking Serial numbers on the Signal boxes, pushing reset bottons for about 45 minutes. Finally I said I wanted a technician. Well they set a time and date, no call no show. The service representative gave me her name as JOY, believe me there was no joy in the runaround. Joy then informs me that DirectV had me with (5) five signal boxes, for which they have been billing me for years. No, No, over the years I upgraded my system, each time the old boxes were returned. That was sometime around July of 2018. Now they are asking for proof of there return. Even the Federal Government doesn't require that you hold records beyond three years. Only have three TV's why would I need five signal boxes. 

Now they are threatening me with paying for their incompetence by charging me for the cost, plus a $50 surcharge for each box. Long gone are the days where the customer was treated right. To rub salt in the wounds, most of my family worked for them. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.