Need help understanding your bill?
Thumbs353's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 9th, 2017 9:37 PM

MAILING ADDRESS

I need an address for Customer Service.  I have a nine page transcript of a ridiculious 33 minute chat with your customer service people and i want to send it snail mail to someone who can do something about it.

Associated Member

• 

111 Messages

7 years ago

Hello Thumbs353,

I am sorry to hear about your previous experience with one of our customer service rep. If you wanted to send us the transcript for us to be able to make things right here is the mailing address.

AT&T
PO Box 10330
Fort Wayne, IN 46851-0330

If possible can you also provide us the issue so that we may try to help as well.

Regards,

Elroy

*Thank you for using the AT&T Community Forums, have a great rest of your day!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

In ATT's paper bill, there is a paragraph  about Bill Discrepancy.  ATT demands that it be notified of discrepancies within 60 days.  Yet, ATT refuses to provide the mailing address for notification.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@AngryAl wrote:

In ATT's paper bill, there is a paragraph  about Bill Discrepancy.  ATT demands that it be notified of discrepancies within 60 days.  Yet, ATT refuses to provide the mailing address for notification.  

I Googled it for you: It's in your wireless customer agreement https://www.att.com/legal/terms.wirelessCustomerAgreement.html

"IF YOU DISPUTE ANY CHARGES ON YOUR BILL, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING AT AT&T BILL DISPUTE, 1025 LENOX PARK, ATLANTA, GA 30319 WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE BILL OR YOU'LL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LEGAL ACTION RAISING SUCH DISPUTE."

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Address for payment prossing center
For area code 99603. Want to mail payment to AT&T Mobility. My bill was fasted be a wet mailbox!!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@MarcellaC wrote:
My bill was fasted be a wet mailbox!!

I'm not sure what that means?  Is that a euphemism?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need the address too. I am filling out a Federal Trade Commission complaint . I am have never had such horrible customer services, and just plain fraud.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Jensal33 wrote:

I need the address too. I am filling out a Federal Trade Commission complaint . I am have never had such horrible customer services, and just plain fraud.

The FTC can't do anything. You want the FCC or BBB. If you do those, you don't need an address. 

If you prefer to write AT&T directly (instead of the complaint), you can scroll up and see 2 options. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need an address so I can send back the internet box.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.