Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

Contributor

Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

Dear Sir or Madam

Maybe this question should be posted in Security Session as well.

I was the account holder and there is no authorized user in my family plan. I was trying to contact a line in the plan because he did not pay me for 2 month and realized his line was terminated.

I am afraid my identity got stolen by someone for this incident. What should I do? Could ATT contact the local store and help me figure out what was going on and how to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Catherine.

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)
Expert

Re: Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

Hello @cathywang 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account. Like wingrider01 suggested, please send our team a private message using the link in his post and one of our managers will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.