Need help understanding your bill?
bobc2443's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 27th, 2015 4:03 PM

Live Chat disabled...

Why is Live Chat disabled, is att hiding from its s5 customers because it refuses to release lollipop to us?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for posting!

The chat option is still there, but there were some changes to it's location:

Go Here: Contact Us

You can activate a Chat Live feature by clicking on the Questions? Chat Live button that you will see "floating" at the bottom right-hand corner of the site:

large1.gif

Once you’ve opened that Chat Live feature, you’ll have the ability to narrow down your topic, by Product or Service:

large2.giflarge3.gif

You’ll may also be asked to narrow your scope further, by category:

large4.gif 

By narrowing that scope, we’ll be able to match you with an agent trained to help you with your specific issue.

As soon as an Agent is available, they will begin their Chat Live session with you.

large5.gif 

Now, some things to remember:

• The Chat Live option is not yet available on our mobile site or through the MyAT&T app. It is available on the desktop version of att.com.
  • The Chat Live option is currently in the process of being rolled out across our full suite of products and services.

I apologize for any confusion.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

large6.gif

6 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

The "chat now" button is not actually next to "live chat". It is in the middle-right of the screen. I guess you are saving a few pennies with this horrible UI move.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Well I don't see it on my S5 it gone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Its still not there. I have tried my LG G3 my Ipad Air 2 and my HP Windows desktop and it is not a floating button anywhere.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have been trying for hours to use the live chat and it is not available on my mobile or tablet. I am so frustrated that I am considering switching providers. Thanks at&t.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

No it is NOT there along side border either.  This is getting ridiculous.  Where is it really?  I have looked on every screen.  The last time I used was on Nov 14, 2015 so it was there then!!!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

I went to: http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html?tab=1 I found two captions – MOBILE and GOPHONE NO ANNUAL CONTRACT.

If you click on MOBILE, there is a link called “LIVE CHAT – Our chat team is here to help.”

If you click on GOPHONE NO ANNUAL CONTRACT, the link to LIVE CHAT disappears.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

That link/tab is not there. You guys need to debug your website.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @edgarfrog

Thank you for letting us know, the Contact Us page has been updates since the last solution in this thread and the location of the Chat link has changed. I updated my earlier post in this thread to reflect the change.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

i am not able to see the live chat option, please help, i am using a desktop version on mac

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.