Late phone bill?

Contributor

Late phone bill?

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: Late phone bill?

JesusM wrote:

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

If you pay after the due date, your payment is late and you will assessed a late fee. Late fees are usually $5, but there might be state regulations that make it be a different amount (e.g. a percentage of the bill).

Your billing cycle is that days that are billed for and has nothing to do with the payment due date.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Late phone bill?

e
JesusM wrote:

Your billing cycle ends on that date but it is a few days after that you will acutall recieve the bill, so you are probably ok. If you have any other questions I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support