For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Happy2345's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 30th, 2017 5:51 PM

LGN0817

I am so disappointed with AT&T. We started a new service with them because another military family suggested it. We started the service expecting to have online access to our account. We haven't been able to get into our account ever since we started the service. I've been on the phone with AT&T almost every other day and all I keep getting is the run around and excuses. We need online access because we split our payment based off our pay days. We like being able to go online. Look over our bill and pay online as needed. I didn't even know our bill was due next week until I was informed after being on the phone with billing. I asked was there anything they could do such as give us a credit on the account of some sort due to all this inconvience. All I got was a no I'm sorry and you are welcomed to do your service with another company if we so fit. I will be recommending all the military families on my base not to do business with AT&T. We are looking into switching over to Verizon and getting the $650 credit to help pay off AT&T.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Please send a private message to the top support team by clicking here >> @ATTMobilityCare

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Same error code and at&t has no clue how to fix it.....
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.