For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
LauraG67's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 12:10 PM

Is there detailed billing info available to view of tablet use like there is with the phone use?

When I view my bill, there doesn't appear to show any detailed info when using a tablet. It only shows how much data was used or transferred. I need the tablet billing info to include such info as # called or # of incoming call, how long calls lasted, date and time texts were sent, etc. Surely there's a way to view those details. TIA! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Tablets cannot make calls or get text.  Tablets are data only devices.  Do you have a phone on the account?  Is the account a data only prepaid?   Or postpaid with phones?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My tablet calls and sends/recieved especially texts. Have had my acct with AT&T since the late 90s and it's never been prepaid. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

With what app?  Tablets cannot make calls or send text unless they are number synced to a phone, using an app like Skype, Viber, Facebook, etc.  these use data so there is no record of call or text on the tablet.

( I make Facebook calls, FaceTime on iPad, and have a tablet number synced to my android phone.  None of this will show as calls or text, it uses data)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.