Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is there a maximum number of lines to family plan?

Contributor

Is there a maximum number of lines to family plan?

Would like to add my parents to my family plan. I currently have myself, husband and two children = 4 lines. Can I add two more lines to my family plan so my mom and dad can both have separate lines on my plan?

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎01-25-2019 8:09 AM

Re: Is there a maximum number of lines to family plan?

@SherriGuerra wrote:

Would like to add my parents to my family plan. I currently have myself, husband and two children = 4 lines. Can I add two more lines to my family plan so my mom and dad can both have separate lines on my plan?

I believe most plans are 10 phones lines.  (You didn't tell us which of the many family plans that you have).

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Associated Member
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎01-25-2019 8:09 AM

Re: Is there a maximum number of lines to family plan?

Hey,

The maximum for plan is 10 lines.

So there wont be any issue at the moment to add you mom and dad.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support