For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Needaresolution's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 9:08 PM

In store ATT rep did not process upgrade properly

Due to an ATT store representative in Houston TX not properly processing a phone upgrade, I was without phone service for a day and I am now having trouble receiving texts from one of phone lines within my plan.

The ATT representative upgraded and paid off the wrong phone, which caused my line to not work properly.  I went to an ATT store to get a new sim card but I am still having issues with receiving texts from the other phone line.

I feel that since an ATT representative did not properly handle the upgrade transaction that ATT should at least issue me a credit towards my bill for the inconvenience.  

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

7 years ago

You'll have to go back to the store or call customer service.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Not much on forgiveness huh?  BTW you can pay off phones online yourself with a credit card.  

If the store cannot fix the mix up, contact advanced support here @ATTMobilityCare

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 condescending much?  You could give positive advice and move forward, yes?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Airmaxburrito95  

Yeah, contact advanced support, as I wrote.  

I don't understand the "pay me for someone else's screw up" attitude.  

FYI there are 10 stores in Houston.  Only 5 are company stores.  The authorized retail stores are not owned or operated by ATT.  So there is a 50/50 chance the OP is asking ATT to compensate for some one else's error.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 OP wasn't hostile towards YOU.  Cut the tough guy act.  I PMed you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

And yes I do feel ATT should compensate a customer when their employees "screw up".  Thanks for your resolution suggestion.  Enjoy your day

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.