Helpful Links

IMPORTANTE

Contributor

IMPORTANTE

buenas noches amigos yo compre un iphone5s en USA y actualmente estoy ubicado en Venezuela y al encender el telefono movil me pide activacion de codigo billing zip code el cual no lose porque perdi la tarjeta sim at&t y no puedo activar el telefono quien me puede AYUDAR PORFAVOR

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: IMPORTANTE

iPhones purchased in the US locked to a carrier (like the one you purchased being locked to AT&T) can only be used with the carrier they are locked to unless unlocked by that carrier. Now, for AT&T, the requirements for unlocking are very clear, and you need to be a current or former AT&T customer which had used the specific cell phone on your AT&T account for a minimum amount of time. Since you don't appear to meet those requirements, AT&T will not unlock the iPhone for you.

You will need to sell the iPhone you purchased for work in the US and buy one specifically for use in your home country.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support