I need help!!!

Contributor

I need help!!!

How can I contact customer service through live chat? I just paid my past due balance and I need to get my service reconnected!
Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: I need help!!!

For Live Chat, go to the main AT&T page, click Support...Contact Us...Wireless. Live Chat will be on the right side of the page. Select a topic from the pulldown and click Get Started.

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

I know this has been solutioned, but when my srvice was interupted (debit card compromised and would only work with pinned transactions) i was told it would be within an hour or 2, well it didnt happen so i rebooted my phone and it came right up.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Well the original question was "how to contact support chat" and it was answered, so it's a good solution, but your advice is also excellent, Constructive! Kudos

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support