Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I need a record of a phone call from 2 years ago..

Contributor

I need a record of a phone call from 2 years ago..

How do I get a phone record from 2 yrs ago? Of a particular phone call and time?

Message 1 of 6
Employee

Re: I need a record of a phone call from 2 years ago..

you would need to know the exact month of the call then call and ask for that month, they will charge you 5.00 for the past bill if they even go back that far.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by pennye
‎03-23-2018 12:43 PM

@Constructive ATT has phone records back at least 7 years, maybe longer. @pennye You need to call and request a bill reprint. Make sure you ask for the detailed call records, otherwise you will just get the billing details. As noted, there is a $5 charge for each bill reprinted but you get one free reprint per year.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

CAN I GET DETAILED CALL RECORDS OF xxx-xxx-xxxx

JANUARY 2016

FEBRUARY 2016

MARCH 2016 

APRIL 2016 

MAY 2016 

JUN 2016 

ALSO DETAILED CALL RECORDS OF xxx-xxx-xxxx

JANUARY 2016 

FEBRUARY 2016 

MARCH 2016 

APRIL 2016 

MAY 2016 

JUN 2016 [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

@donatovera No, you can not. ATT only has the last 16 months of call records online. For anything older, only the billing information is available, not the detailed call logs.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Employee

And you surely arent going to get anything here in a public forum you need to call in and prove you own the numbers, if you dont own the numbers you wont get anything

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support