Need help understanding your bill?
arbloch's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 23rd, 2017 1:07 AM

I love my AT&T service, but if net neutrality goes you will lose my business forever.

Dear AT&T,

I have had wonderful experiences with your company as a customer, but this issue is too important. Net neutrality is essential for a dynamic modern economy. The FCC made a critical vote to dismantle net neutrality today, and AT&T's part in this decision has not gone unnoticed. As citizens and customers, we will not permit corporate interests to restrict our rights to a free and open internet.

I call on all other customers to join me. If net neutrality is repealed, stop paying the companies responsible. They have made it clear all they care about is profits; it is therefore our duty as citizens to fight for our liberties by voting with our dollars. We may be forced to find other pasttimes at home, but I am sure most of us can agree that this would be a net positive for our health and satisfaction. 

AT&T, I hope you are listening.

Best,

Andrew

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

ATT has consistently said they support an open internet, they are just against the regulations. Don’t you think you should at least wait to see if they adhere to that? What exactly is it you think ATT or any other internet provider will do with the regulations rescinded? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

There is no "open internet" without NN. Killing NN is no different than
allowing Sinclair to own and operate 70% of local news channels: it is a
naked information coup. Look at the current power structures in media and
politics, there is no way you can tell me with a straight face that
allowing a small group of interested corporations to control information
will be beneficial for consumers. AT&T's statements to the contrary are
CYA, and little else.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.