Need help understanding your bill?
jjk.oregon's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, January 7th, 2017 9:28 AM

I have not received my promotional offer.

How do I need to proceed with in regards to the collection of my promised promotional offer? As well as following up on the promise of a billing credit of $100.00 for the exchange of my Note 7?
Thank you for all of the hard work, paticence, and dedication that you demonstrate each and every day while working together with customers to resolve their issues. Your kindness is definitely appreciated.
Sincerely,
Jennifer ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@jjk.oregon wrote:

How do I need to proceed with in regards to the collection of my promised promotional offer? As well as following up on the promise of a billing credit of $100.00 for the exchange of my Note 7?
Thank you for all of the hard work, paticence, and dedication that you demonstrate each and every day while working together with customers to resolve their issues. Your kindness is definitely appreciated.
Sincerely,
Jennifer ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Can you give us some more details on the promotion off you were promised as well as the purchase(s) you made?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

If you returned you Note 7 during the first recall, you would automatically have been credited $25 for the trouble.  

If you returned your Note 7 during the second recall and replaced it with another Samsung phone, a credit on your account would be issued within 3 bill period.  

The total credit for sticking with Samsung will not exceed $100.  

If you Did not buy a new Samsung phone to replace the Note 7, you wouldn't be getting any additional credit (only $25 inconvenience credit)

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1122948

These credits are issued from SAMSUNG, not ATT.  ATT is just the middle man.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Actually you happen to have incorrect information. According to 4
departments within the Samsung company, that I happen to speak to yesterday
in great detail regarding these particular issues, they do not have access
to the billing systems of the wireless carriers so at this time in has been
agreed that each wireless carrier will provide the customer with the
necessary credits that have been promised to them by Samsung and their
wireless carriers.

Please do not mistake me for a person whom has not spent an adequate amount
of my own personal time not only searching for answers to my issues, but I
have also spoken to several different departments within the Samsung
company. As well as the time spent with my local store manager of my
wireless carrier and 2 departments within my wireless carriers company. I
have done adequate research and I have put in the time to come up with a
solution. However I continue to get the run around. So please do not
discount my efforts, or just repeat what has been published by each company
involved.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

And what does that have to do with your question?   

1.  You did not say what "promotional offer" you are expecting.  Gold from straw?   There is no promotional offer related to the Note 7.  Only a consolation credit. 

2.  You gave no information on when you returned the Note 7

3.   You did not say if you bought a new Samsung phone to replace the Note 7 - did you?

As I wrote, ATT is the middle man, the credits are placed on your ATT account by ATT, but Samsung is paying you, not ATT.   Read the link I posted in previous post. 

If you would rather pick nits over who and how  your account will get credit, your original question cannot be answered.   

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Sir,
Do not reply to my post.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

You need to speak with Samsung then. That's what I did.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@jjk.oregon

Jennifer,

I am confused as to why you are posting in a community forum? Do you have questions? 

Anything anyone says, you seem to disagree with and are pretty negative.

Also, you don't answer any questions that anyone puts forth. TWO people have asked you questions and all I see are some pretty negative responses.

Ask some clearer questions, preferably very specific questions. I only say specific as I want to get you the answer you are looking for (I don't want to get belittled for veering outside of what you are looking for.

We will try to help you if you are clear AND courteous...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.