Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to resolve a wrong bill and device charge

Contributor

How to resolve a wrong bill and device charge

We went to wall Mart and enquired about a device with at&t connect but once cerdit check was done the walmart team Said discount is not applicable so we decided not to buy the device with at&t line. But suddenly after a month we got a bill for postpaid line and once we called sutomer care they are saying we have a line and device as well. We never took the device or activated the line. How should we get it solved.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

Re: How to resolve a wrong bill and device charge

Walmart screwed up.  You will have to go through them to correct it.  

If Walmart doesn’t know what to do, file a BBB complaint for what should have been a voided sale 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support