Need help understanding your bill?
Kimmo1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 1st, 2019 4:14 PM

How to file a complaint about an att store...

I was told when I purchased my unlimited plan that I would still receive an 18% discount by the Cool Springs store on Tennessee. Once I reviewed the bill I was not given the discount and found out when I called customer service that you can’t. I was then told by elite customer care to go into the store and talk to the manager. I was greeted by a very rude employee that laughed and said “as a friend, you’re not getting a discount “. He also would not allow me to speak to the manager. When I asked for his name he told me he would not give it to me. He obviously forgot his name was on his shirt. So now I have to contact elite care again. The next day, I call the manager and she will not help me. They do not back up what the employees tell customers.  I had both of my adult children with me and they understood the discount the same as I did. I have never been treated so poorly by a retail establishment. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

some discounts are lost on unlimited plans,

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Kimmo1   If you want the discount, ask for the old plan back.  You are never going to get it on unlimited.  They literally can’t put it on your service charges on your account.  

At&t has specifically said since bringing unlimited back, only military, veteran and on the right plan, first responders.    

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@lizdance40employees as well get the discount on unlimited

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I realize that now but I was told by the employee of ATT that I would be receiving one. I’m a new ATT customer and only know what I am told by there employee. They need to either train better or backup what they say. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm writing this under the right forum. I went to AT&T's store in Mount Washington, Ky, 40047. We were asked if we needed help 20 minutes after arriving by a  worker by the name of George who would not start an upgrade on my account because the store was 15 minutes from closing and told us the manager won't let them work after close and we were too late. I am very upset that even after I told him that today (saturday) was the only day I could bring my husband for his upgrade since he is an over the road trucker, that he didn't offer any other alternative. On the way back from our other errands we notice another AT&T store open located about 20 minutes down the road almost 2 hours later!!! Why would he not think of his customers getting what they need even if he couldn't help? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm writing this under the right forum. I went to AT&T's store in Mount Washington, Ky, 40047. We were asked if we needed help 20 minutes after arriving by a  worker by the name of George who would not start an upgrade on my account because the store was 15 minutes from closing and told us the manager won't let them work after close and we were too late. I am very upset that even after I told him that today (saturday) was the only day I could bring my husband for his upgrade since he is an over the road trucker, that he didn't offer any other alternative. On the way back from our other errands we notice another AT&T store open located about 20 minutes down the road almost 2 hours later!!! Why would he not think of his customers getting what they need even if he couldn't help? 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@ItsJustAnn wrote:

AT&T does not have a store in Mt Washington.  There is an authorized retailer on Oakbrooke.   Authorized retailers are independently owned, NOT owned or operated by AT&T.   That store closes at 6 on Saturday.  The company store in Louisville is open till 8 pm (that is owned by AT&T)

If you mean buy a new phone, it takes an hour to process a phone purchase.  Don’t walk in 15 minutes before closing.   You couldn’t manage to get there an hour earlier?   

Phones can be purchased at Best Buy, target, Walmart.   You can pay full price and swap your own SIM cards to save time at these retailers.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.