Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to contact AT&T about no service.

Highlighted

How to contact AT&T about no service.

I have been in 'No Service' status for four days now. I can't contact AT&T from the phone, and this seems to be my one option to communicate with my cell phone service provider, a discussion form. 

Message 1 of 12

Re: How to contact AT&T about no service.

I earned a Wrecking Ball Badge! Still no phone service though...

Message 2 of 12
ACE - Expert

This isn't it either. This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. If you can't call, your best option is online chat. You can also send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare. Have you tried power cycling your phone?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 12

Yea, I did, several times. Thanks for your reply.

Message 4 of 12
ACE - Sage

Is your phone an old basic phone?   Were you notified of the 2G shut down?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 12
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Nogophone42
‎01-09-2017 8:00 AM

How old is your phone? ATT has shut down the 2G network. If you have a 2G phone, that might explain why no service.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 12

I believe you've nailed it. No, I was not aware that my fully functioning iphone would no longer function. =(

Thank again for all of your respective replies!

Message 7 of 12

You guys are rad.

Message 8 of 12
Contributor

No-it's an Iphone 6
Message 9 of 12
Tutor

I had a similar thing happen this weekend and found out my account was hacked and my phone number stolen

Message 10 of 12
Contributor

My phone is only two years old and I had service up to 2 hours ago.

Message 11 of 12
Contributor

I am in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. I was able to text and send picture via text messaging when I arrived. Yesterday and today I have the no service icon T the top of my Samsung 8 active phone. How do i fix this?

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support