How to check my minutes on my cell phone?

How to check my minutes on my cell phone?

Hello.  Is there a way for me to check my minutes on my cell phone?  I am not the account holder and do not have access to the bill. 

Message 1 of 5 (49,148 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How to check my minutes on my cell phone?

Call *646# (*MIN#) from your wireless phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (49,131 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]
Att stopped access to my online acct before I finished paying my last bill. So I could not download a PDF of my bill. Billing dept promised to send me a copy taking 5-7 business days and charging me for a 'reprint' of a bill I never received. I would like to get this bill sooner and not be charged for it. It's been a very stressful experience to deal with such unprofessionalism and seemingly vengeful corporate top down decisions on how to deal with customers leaving ATT
Message 3 of 5 (1,329 Views)
Contributor

I want plans like have for Mexico but I want some for El Salvador
Message 4 of 5 (413 Views)
Contributor

I want good plans for calls for El Salvador
Message 5 of 5 (411 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.