Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Return Next Phone

Highlighted

How to Return Next Phone

I upgraded my Next Every Year and Next 30 phones to iPhone X's.  I ordered the phone and did the Next upgrade through the Apple App.  The phones were shipped directly from China and inside the box was nothing but the Apple iPhone Box wrapped in plastic.  There were no instructions, nor return label.

Last year, I upgraded my Next Every Year through ATT and they sent a return label with the box.  This year Apple did not.

How do I return my old phones?  I need the shipping labels and box.

Message 1 of 4
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ReignofJerm
‎11-27-2017 2:12 PM

Re: How to Return Next Phone

Never mind, I found the solution.  Apple emailed return instructions.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Sage

Contact your local ATT store or call 611 and ask for boxes 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I did not receive a return label when I upgraded my phone thru the AT&T next program. Is that something you can help me with?? 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support