Need help understanding your bill?
pv4590's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 2:00 AM

Closed

How to File a Complaint About an ATT Store?

I'm very sorry, but I had a very bad experience at an AT&T store today. I don't want to post specifics on the forum, but I hope that someone could please reply to this and tell me how to relay this complaint to AT&T. I think that the company would really want to address this issue.

Thanks..

Guru

• 

901 Messages

6 years ago

I would say to call CS and they should be able to direct you in the right direction. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have said that I was hoping for an e-mail contact, as phone voice menus are quite frustrating.

Thanks!

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Att doesn't officially communicate to customers through email 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I went into ATT Dublin and the manager Chris was very hateful and rude to me. I couldn't say anything that he wouldn't criticize me for. He even told me to leave the store. He accused me of not being respectful to his many years of knowledge and told me he knew everything and I must treat him respectively or leave his store. I am considering taking my account away from ATT due to his actions. I have never been so disrespected and talked so hateful to in all my days. If he remains in this store I am going to change to another company.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Worst experience ever when I went to Newton NJ AT&T store. First they sold me the wrong thing which I had specifically asked for what I need it. They acted when I went back like this was my first experience getting screen protector for my IPhone.  Manager Abbe and his associate didn’t know what they were doing and on top of all instead of apologizing for their mistake they were rude and unprofessional when I asked for my money back! No wonder AT&T is going down to drain with this kinda stuff they hire!!! I will drive an hour to go to any other store than deal with this trash! And I guess also they don’t know about wearing masks on their faces when dealing with customers!!!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.