Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to File a Complaint About an ATT Store?

Contributor

How to File a Complaint About an ATT Store?

I'm very sorry, but I had a very bad experience at an AT&T store today. I don't want to post specifics on the forum, but I hope that someone could please reply to this and tell me how to relay this complaint to AT&T. I think that the company would really want to address this issue.

Thanks..

Message 1 of 5

Re: How to File a Complaint About an ATT Store?

I would say to call CS and they should be able to direct you in the right direction. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have said that I was hoping for an e-mail contact, as phone voice menus are quite frustrating.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Att doesn't officially communicate to customers through email 

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

I went into ATT Dublin and the manager Chris was very hateful and rude to me. I couldn't say anything that he wouldn't criticize me for. He even told me to leave the store. He accused me of not being respectful to his many years of knowledge and told me he knew everything and I must treat him respectively or leave his store. I am considering taking my account away from ATT due to his actions. I have never been so disrespected and talked so hateful to in all my days. If he remains in this store I am going to change to another company.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support