How do i get my account number?

Contributor

How do i get my account number?

Post paid...

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: How do i get my account number?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

How do I get my account number for a prepaid service?

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

@Susie4516 You need to call for prepaid account number. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I'm puk sim locked out of my sim card somehow but I don't know what the i.d. or password is to log in to thet accounts stuff but I am on the bill and a account person

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Sage

@AdMerrick_88 wrote:

I'm puk sim locked out of my sim card somehow but I don't know what the i.d. or password is to log in to thet accounts stuff but I am on the bill and a account person

PUK sim lock prevents your sim from working in another phone or locks it if you remove the SIM card.  You can call At&t for the code, it is also available in the online account as part of the phones feature 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn how to maintain your AT&T Account. View AT&T Account Help!
Additional Support