How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

Scholar

How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

crkcallie wrote:

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

You may need to call and have them do it through that method.  I just tried myslef and was thinking I would choose upgrade but then look for another option to pay full price.  I know that if I go through the on-line account management and I am not eligible for an upgrade or early upgrade, it will show me the full price.  

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Employee

Yeah can't full price for a phone no contract via the website. Plus you don't want that phone. It has a nasty habit of rebooting on itself and the maintenance update didn't really fix it
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6
Scholar

Thank you everyone who responded to this message.  The phone has been ordered.  I have had two Samsung Solstice 2 phones, the second one has rebooted by itself twice.  I am looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen.

Message 4 of 6
Employee

it's probably going to reboot on itself.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6
Scholar

I am still looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen. :-)

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support