Need help understanding your bill?
crkcallie's profile

Scholar

• 

192 Messages

Monday, June 18th, 2012 2:47 AM

How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@crkcallie wrote:

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

You may need to call and have them do it through that method.  I just tried myslef and was thinking I would choose upgrade but then look for another option to pay full price.  I know that if I go through the on-line account management and I am not eligible for an upgrade or early upgrade, it will show me the full price.  

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

Yeah can't full price for a phone no contract via the website. Plus you don't want that phone. It has a nasty habit of rebooting on itself and the maintenance update didn't really fix it

Scholar

• 

192 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you everyone who responded to this message.  The phone has been ordered.  I have had two Samsung Solstice 2 phones, the second one has rebooted by itself twice.  I am looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

it's probably going to reboot on itself.

Scholar

• 

192 Messages

12 years ago

I am still looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.