Need help understanding your bill?
Raymond_Wiley's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 9th, 2014 1:10 AM

How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Raymond_Wiley wrote:
Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.

Send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Make sure to your name and account number as well as the rep's info (so they know it's not fake). They will make sure to get the kudos to the rep and his/her supervisor!

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Former Employee

• 

25 Messages

10 years ago

You could also find out the call centre they work at and ask for a manager, as we'll in the future you can escalate the call to a manager to give the kudos within the centre 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Is there a way to find out which call center the rep is at? (I wish I'd thought to ask him...) Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.