How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

Contributor

How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

Raymond_Wiley wrote:
Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.

Send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Make sure to your name and account number as well as the rep's info (so they know it's not fake). They will make sure to get the kudos to the rep and his/her supervisor!

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Employee

You could also find out the call centre they work at and ask for a manager, as we'll in the future you can escalate the call to a manager to give the kudos within the centre 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Is there a way to find out which call center the rep is at? (I wish I'd thought to ask him...) Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support