For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Ravn's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 3:04 AM

How do I exchange a phone using buyers remorse I ordered online?

I just switched to AT&T, (2 weeks ago) and ordered my smartphone online.  I decided I do not like it, and want to exchange it for a different phone.  So, unsure what to do, I went in to an AT&T store.  They said I could do the return over the phone and then mail the phone back (after the new one arived).  Cool, I went home and called Customer Service.  They (when I got to a person) told me I had to do it online.  Okay... So I went online, and not being very 'net savy, I couldn't figure out what to do... so I used the chat help.  I was told to call... So I called again hoping another rep would answer and be able to help.   Again I was told I had to do this online.  All I can find online is the return policy, not the means to do a return.

I am quite frustrated now and getting tired of going in circles.

Can someone plz tell me what I should do.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

In store or over the phone but you have to ship yours back first. Beat to do in store

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

I'm sorry Mike hasn't returned your call. I'll get ahold of him this morning and see what's going on. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

I'm sorry you've had so much difficulty returning your phone. You can do this online or over the phone but I understand that it can get a bit confusing. 

If you'll please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I'll havea  member of our team give you a call to help out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

welll... this is going well...

the guy I'm supposed to call is never there and never returns my calls

super.

I love how this hasn't resolved my problem -_-

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Turns out the AT&T store I went to was not an Official Store.

Had I gone to one first, I would have had no trouble.

The people there are very friendly and helpful ^_^

Thank you very much, I like my new phone much better 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Just purchased a galaxy edge 10 days ago and I dropped it at work. Can I get a remorse exchange

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Thoney16 That's not remorse, that's "you broke it, you bought it".  Sorry.

(Remorse is you wish you got an iPhone)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@Thoney16. The only remorse you get is, "we are sorry for your loss.."   You will have to pay to have the screen replaced.  

If you have insurance the deductible is $199, and they send you a certified like new phone, not a new one.  

I suggest you contact Samsung about repair to maintain your warranty. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.