How do I cancel pending purchases from the App Store 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

230.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Nicqura1,

I can help with canceling your pending purchase from the App store!

To view, cancel, or see the expected release dates for your pending purchase,

• Choose Store > View My Appie ID, then click Manage Purchases, which is located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your device.
  • From the Manage Purchases screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the item you would like to cancel. You'll be asked to confirm your purchase cancellation.

I hope this information helps!

Donna, AT&T Community Speci

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

5 years ago

@Kdksfj

Its written in the previous post.

• Choose Store > View My Appie ID, then click Manage Purchases, which is located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your device.
  • From the Manage Purchases screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the item you would like to cancel. You'll be asked to confirm your purchase cancellation.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where do I access store from

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Which store though because some of the steps here don’t even add up 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I also need the answer to this question "How do I cancel PENDING purchases in the App store....?" . I went to the "App store", clicked on my account, went to managing purchases. My PENDING purchases are there but have not been paid for as my credit card expired shortly before the purchase. I decided I do not want the apps, but there is no "CANCEL" option beside it. There is, however an option to cancel subscriptions.

How  can I cancel the app purchase that is not yet paid for (PENDING)? I do not want to put new payment information in until those are canceled.

Thank you for your help.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@PharmerJ You will have better luck asking Apple. ATT has nothing to do with the Apple App Store.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do i cancel pending purchases from the App Store on an app from the iPhone XR?

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

Only Apple can help you with that - and while it's possible they may choose to help you, I actually don't think they have any obligation to. In the App Store, all sales are final.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi, i tried twice contacting apple support but every time I try to cancel my  purchase I get error. We determined that your purchase does not meet the conditions for a refund!? I haven’t used it even opened it and I cant get a refund lol

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

I’m assuming you’re in the US since you’re posting on an AT&T board. If so, then I already answered your question. All App Store sales are final. Apple does not have to give you a refund if you change your mind.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.