How Do I Delete VM Password?

Employee

How Do I Delete VM Password?

How do I get rid of my voicemail password so that I don't need to put one in when I check my voicemail? 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5 (1,671 Views)
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author aBenjamin
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How Do I Delete VM Password?

Call VM, select options, then administrative options and then password menu, there will be an option to turn password on and off.

d.

Message 2 of 5 (1,624 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

aBenjamin wrote:

How do I get rid of my voicemail password so that I don't need to put one in when I check my voicemail? 

aBenjamin wrote:

This is a great question, aBenjamin! Visit Manage your Voicemail or Visual Voicemail password for step by step instructions for removing your password. 

Thanks for posting! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (1,609 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Thanks!
Employee Contributor*
Message 4 of 5 (1,550 Views)
Contributor

I live in Jefferson Davis Parish. Thanks AT&T. Customers are well deserved this service since we are still in mandatory evacuation until Monday. Appreciate the kind gesture!
Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.