How Do I Delete VM Password?

Employee

How Do I Delete VM Password?

How do I get rid of my voicemail password so that I don't need to put one in when I check my voicemail? 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: How Do I Delete VM Password?

Call VM, select options, then administrative options and then password menu, there will be an option to turn password on and off.

d.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Community Support

aBenjamin wrote:

How do I get rid of my voicemail password so that I don't need to put one in when I check my voicemail? 

aBenjamin wrote:

This is a great question, aBenjamin! Visit Manage your Voicemail or Visual Voicemail password for step by step instructions for removing your password. 

Thanks for posting! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 3 of 5
Employee

Thanks!
Employee Contributor*
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I live in Jefferson Davis Parish. Thanks AT&T. Customers are well deserved this service since we are still in mandatory evacuation until Monday. Appreciate the kind gesture!
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support